They call me at least 10 times a day.When I asked to be removed from the call list they hang up and another person calls me back, sometimes within minutes of the last call.

This is harassment and I am tired of it. I try being polite with the people and they are rude to me. If I try to talk to them nicely they will hang up. Guess they can waste my time with all these phone calls, but cannot answer any questions I have for them.

This is outrageous and needs to stop.I even have healthcare already through the enrollment center.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with National Health Enrollment Center. The most disappointing about other product at National Health Enrollment Center was will not talk to me when i call back, insane amout of calls and lies rude unprofessional Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Health Enrollment Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare National Health Enrollment Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments