Theres nothing I can say or do.No matter how nice or mean I am, the calls will not stop.

We're up to 17 calls today and averaged about 15 a day last week. I don't know what to do. They call from a different number every time so I can't just block them from my phone. I'm going to reach out to several consumer advocate groups and see what I can do to take action against their illegal practices.

I cannot believe they have not been shut down by now.There is no way what they're doing is legal.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3000. The author is overall dissatisfied with National Health Enrollment Center. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Health Enrollment Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare National Health Enrollment Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

I am having the EXACT same problem. I just do not know what to do!