This is the most rude organization I have ever dealt with.The uneducated females that call my home day after day after day, are rude & ignorant!

I have requested to be removed from their call list more than 15 times. Every single time, I am hung up on. I call back and ask to speak to management and again, I am hung up on. I don't understand how this is a continual practice.

National Health Enrollment Center is the most annoying company I have ever had to deal with.I wish someone would shut them down!

This person wrote the review because of "annoying phone calls!!!!" of other product from National Health Enrollment Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants National Health Enrollment Center to "hire educated, polite personnel. dismiss the rude, annoying personnel. record & "listen" to some of the calls made to the public".

The most disappointing in user's experience was harassment lies hang-up deceiptful practices. Author liked the most annoying. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Health Enrollment Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

Calvert, Texas, United States #1080754

Same problem here!Some even sound like they are calling from home with their TV blaring in the back ground.

I would love to know the secret to getting off their list.I'm on a do not call registry, but that has not stopped them.

Josh911rx

please contact the FTC and file a complaint. you can make reference to my record number to assist them in taking care of this. the reference number is 682-123-88

you can also file a complaint here

Please make sure to include my reference number in your complain to help the FTC build a case!