3x a day at moments. Stop calling as I am on the Do Not Call List nationally.

This company bothers me every day multiple times and cannot provide me a good rate in any case. It's a waste of time. Called me at 7.45am today and again at 1 pm. If I can find enough people pissed off or if someone has a class action lawsuit against the National Health Enrollment Center I will.

As well as all of the rest of these calls suddenly coming in daily on our phones. It is ridiculous we are disturbed or interrupting our day. The very fact I am having to write this and can't just state the first two sentences which are enough.

Finally at 100 words... so done!

Comments

They're running some sort of "elaborate" scam which is a complete waste of time, If there is a lawsuit I'd be happy to join in.

If there is a class action law suit I would like to join too. They called me 15 times yesterday (5/14/2018) and 3 times today (5/15/2018).

They are texting me now as I have blocked all the phone numbers that they are calling me from. I can't even get to "put me on your do not call list" As I am hung up on when I say I have health insurance.

Seriously I may have to change my phone number at this point. Is there something that can be done?

I also would like to join in on a class action law suit for this company.

I would join in on the class action lawsuit.

I would like to join in on this class action lawsuit. These people refused to stop calling me, so I had to change my number..