Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

For about 15 minutes this morning I was inundated with calls and texts, at least one per minute, from a variety of different phone numbers claiming to offer health insurance quotes for Phyllis.I spoke to one person and said I'm not Phyllis, they said they would remove my number from their records.

I received at least 10 more calls over the next ten minutes, multiple voicemails and real or automated text messages. Eventually I started answering every call just chanting "Not Phyllis" over and over until they hung up. Over the 30 minutes since then I have received another 3 calls, and have answered them all the same way, and almost every call has been from a different number. One number did call three times in a row even though I said I was not Phyllis each time.

This is the worst kind of spam, I was in the middle of enjoying lunch with my boyfriend when I was inundated with these insane spam calls and it couldn't have been more annoying. I don't know where they got my phone number but this is ridiculous.

Every text and every voicemail claimed to be from a different company, too.Just ridiculous.

Review about: National Health Enrollment Center Customer Care.

Comments