I HAVE BEEN GETTING CALLS FROM THIS COMPANY FOR A YEAR NOW, ALL MY CALLS ARE RECORDED AND DOCUMENTED. THEY ARE CALLING FOR A DANA AND ANTHONY, I AM NEITHER OF THOSE PEOPLE AND EXPLAIN TO THEM EVERY TIME THAT THEY CALL TO PLEASE REMOVE MY NUMBER THAT IT IS THE WRONG CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THAT LEAD. THE REPS JUST LAUGH AT ME AND HANG UP...****REMINDER ALL OF THESE CALLS ARE RECORDED AND I HAVE PROOF*****

I FINALLY HAVE FOUND AN ATTORNEY THAT IS PUTTING TOGETHER A LAW SUIT BASED ON THE TCPA VIOLATIONS.

THEY REFUSE TO GIVE ME TO A MANAGER AND WHEN ASKING TO BE PUT ON THE DNC LIST THEY JUST HANG UP

Comments

For two weeks I was getting about 10 calls a day, not answering and then adding the number to the auto-reject list on my cell. Then today I got another and that was it.

So I called their 833-768-7089 number constantly within an hour time span and whoever answered to stop harassing me.

By my tenth call to them they would pickup and hang up immediately. By the time I was up to 20 calls to 833-768-7089 no one would pickup the phone in their call center.So give them a taste of their own medicine and call their 833-768-7089 number over and over again, they will take you off their call list.

I have been getting several calls per day. The come in from different area codes and numbers.

They have been calling me everyday so I pressed 1 and told them not to call me again that I was on the do not call list(haha) right like they will do anything. He said "Oh thank you for wasting my time" and I told him you waste my time everyday! 5 calls a day from 505-210-7610

Same here. I get 10-20 calls a day and if i don't answer because i'm at work, the recorded message is left on my voicemail, using up my space until nobody else can leave a voicemail.

These calls come from all kinds of different numbers, but its the same company. I can't get them to stop.

If you found an attorney, share the name, please. I'd be happy to join the case.

Same here, I get calls from several different numbers a day, I have blocked each one and still get at least 7-8 calls a day asking for Anthony Hopkins or leaving the voicemail saying "Hi, this is Angie......." I have told them several times to stop calling me, told them several times I am not this Anthony person...these calls have been coming for over a year now. And when you do tell them to stop calling, they ask if I need health insurance again.

I am so beyond fed up with this company and at a loss for who to contact. Its RIDICULOUS.

STOP CALLING ME! I GET 10 CALLS A DAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY AND I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU TO EVERY AGENCY I CAN FIND.

I AM ALSO GOING TO FILE A POLICE REPORT BECAUSE YOU ARE HARASSING ME DAILY AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND NIGHT.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH YOU BASTARDS. LEAVE ME ALONE!!

I am getting these same calls and it calls once with a one second voicemail then again with a 55 second v.m. that says the same thing!

I am getting really irritated!!!!!! It's at least 3x a day and I have gotten so many v.m.s in the past 2 or 3 weeks or so that it is taking up memory on my phone

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO PAY!!!! THEY IGNORANT, THANKS FOR YOUR FEED BACK!

Same problem. Who is the attorney? We need to put an end to this.

getting same calls.. >100 in just the past 3d/ .

you can never get a "supervisor" and the calls do not stopHi, this is Angie. I'm calling because it's time to get a great health insurance plan at a price you can afford we make it easy for you and your family to sign up hassle free get access to any doctor or Hospital of your choice. That's right full PPO access including carriers like Cigna Aetna United Blue Cross and many more. So give me a call and I'll help you navigate the options to find a great plan with all the benefits that you need starting at just $149 per month.

Call 833-768-7089.

That's 833-768-7089 to take advantage of this limited enrollment period That's 833-768-7089. Thank you, and have a healthy and happy day

I get calls from these people every single day sometimes 3 to 4 times it is beyond frustrating sometimes it's a local area code sometimes not and I'm about to lose my mind with these calls if there's a lawsuit please let me know

to Anonymous #1481651

Same here! They say they will remove you and another call comes in from a different number in your same area code!

I just put a complain to the BBB and says Closed because the company no longer exist LOLNational Health EnrollmentACCREDITED BUSINESS:NOCONTACT:Mr. Pedro J. ColonADDRESS:2700 W Cypress Creek Rd, Suite D117Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309PHONE:844 530-4930DateActivityDescription04/05/2018Case Closed as UNPROCESSIBLE Unpursuable04/05/2018Company Out Of Business - Forward to Consumer04/05/2018Company OOB/Cannot locate - Cannot Forward04/05/2018Case Received by BBB

Same experience. I will NEVER EVER consider using the services of a company who has to harrass and use generated numbers to call. Scam!

Yes. They give my cellphone number as a call back number to random people. My email address is Henne547@hotmail.com

Hello can you please call me I am also suing this company and trying to get enough ppl to start a class A lawsuit. 832-907-3050

to John smith #1458480

Still working on that lawsuit?

to John smith #1482202

How this going please tell me you are still doing this.

to John smith #1483497

I WILL BE CALLING YOU! THEY CALL EVEN MORE WHEN YOU ASK TO BE PUT ON THE DO NOT CALL LIST.

AND I'M TIRED *** *** OF THIS COMPANY. THIS IS THE POINT I'M AT!!!!!