1.7K views

I HAVE BEEN GETTING CALLS FROM THIS COMPANY FOR A YEAR NOW, ALL MY CALLS ARE RECORDED AND DOCUMENTED. THEY ARE CALLING FOR A DANA AND ANTHONY, I AM NEITHER OF THOSE PEOPLE AND EXPLAIN TO THEM EVERY TIME THAT THEY CALL TO PLEASE REMOVE MY NUMBER THAT IT IS THE WRONG CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THAT LEAD. THE REPS JUST LAUGH AT ME AND HANG UP...****REMINDER ALL OF THESE CALLS ARE RECORDED AND I HAVE PROOF*****

I FINALLY HAVE FOUND AN ATTORNEY THAT IS PUTTING TOGETHER A LAW SUIT BASED ON THE TCPA VIOLATIONS.

THEY REFUSE TO GIVE ME TO A MANAGER AND WHEN ASKING TO BE PUT ON THE DNC LIST THEY JUST HANG UP

Comments

If you file a class action based on violations of the DNC list, let me know. They call three times a day. Advertise the suit and we will join.

Please, please, please add my name to your lawsuit list!!! I'm so f'n sick of these calls! try reaching me at pencent2@hotmail.com and put "lawsuit" in the title.

#1532032

With other situations similar, I find that 4 words always get them to leave you alone. Those words are "I'm getting a lawyer".

to Anonymous #1536390

That didn't work... they know their phone numbers are spoofed.

Totally agree, just want them to stop

I have them as well. As soon as you ask to be removed, in several hours will bass and a new call number starts. We need to file a class action.

I have gotten over 2 doz calls a day from 4 different numbers. When I say I’m not interested some foreigner tells me to shut up.

They say they put me in the do not call list. Pfft.

I have yelled cursed and threatened bodily harm yet they call back with 5 min. Is there a parent company to call?

#1519803

They have one location in Boca Raton, Fl. Maybe we should all get together and go have a 'chat' with those {{Redacted}}...never got these calls until Obamacare was forced on American citizens...

#1519796

Same boat here. I will PM you if you do get a class action suit.

I just got off the phone with them. I called them out for their scam.

A lady then called me from a blocked number and proceeded to tell me that I "messed up, and that she would now make it her personal mission to call me so much that I want to kill myself", then laughed. For a scammer, she sure was butt-hurt. This is unacceptable and I don't care who you are. This is human rights.

This is assault and a blatant threat on my life.

Frankly, I don't care, because I'll waste the *** out of their time too, but it should be known that they could actually stoop this low. Hope her life and career are truly fulfilling and feeding her passion - a passion of talking ***

to kf #1536392

I hope you recorded that conversation.

ANY SOLUTIONS?im getting so many calls from them!!!Can we sue their company??

For two weeks I was getting about 10 calls a day, not answering and then adding the number to the auto-reject list on my cell. Then today I got another and that was it.

So I called their 833-768-7089 number constantly within an hour time span and whoever answered to stop harassing me.

By my tenth call to them they would pickup and hang up immediately. By the time I was up to 20 calls to 833-768-7089 no one would pickup the phone in their call center.So give them a taste of their own medicine and call their 833-768-7089 number over and over again, they will take you off their call list.

to Liam #1521944

It absolutely worked! Keep calling them to every agent over and over again and they’ll take you off the list. I actually managed to get transferred to someone who acted/spoke like a supervisor.

I have been getting several calls per day. The come in from different area codes and numbers.

They have been calling me everyday so I pressed 1 and told them not to call me again that I was on the do not call list(haha) right like they will do anything. He said "Oh thank you for wasting my time" and I told him you waste my time everyday! 5 calls a day from 505-210-7610

Same here. I get 10-20 calls a day and if i don't answer because i'm at work, the recorded message is left on my voicemail, using up my space until nobody else can leave a voicemail.

These calls come from all kinds of different numbers, but its the same company. I can't get them to stop.

If you found an attorney, share the name, please. I'd be happy to join the case.

Same here, I get calls from several different numbers a day, I have blocked each one and still get at least 7-8 calls a day asking for Anthony Hopkins or leaving the voicemail saying "Hi, this is Angie......." I have told them several times to stop calling me, told them several times I am not this Anthony person...these calls have been coming for over a year now. And when you do tell them to stop calling, they ask if I need health insurance again.

I am so beyond fed up with this company and at a loss for who to contact. Its RIDICULOUS.

STOP CALLING ME! I GET 10 CALLS A DAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY AND I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU TO EVERY AGENCY I CAN FIND.

I AM ALSO GOING TO FILE A POLICE REPORT BECAUSE YOU ARE HARASSING ME DAILY AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND NIGHT.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH YOU BASTARDS. LEAVE ME ALONE!!

I am getting these same calls and it calls once with a one second voicemail then again with a 55 second v.m. that says the same thing!

I am getting really irritated!!!!!! It's at least 3x a day and I have gotten so many v.m.s in the past 2 or 3 weeks or so that it is taking up memory on my phone