I get more and more call from this group. Everyone has the same annoying voice of Ann telling me she is calling because I had asked for a quote.

I never asked for a quote. Each call comes from a different number with the same area code and exchange as my number, so I think it is a legitimate call until Ann comes on. I have done all the things I can to insure my phone number is on the Do Not Call Registry.

I have turned to Pissed Consumer in an effort to find out if there are other things I can do. Does anyone have any ideas on how to stop this harassment?

Review about: National Health Enrollment Center Sales Representative.

Reason of review: excessive calls.

Comments

If we all report every call the FTC will make it a priority to pull the plug on Ann. It'll only take a minute and if we ban together the FTC will get to feel the way we feel. https://complaints.donotcall.gov/complaint/complaintcheck.aspx "please stop National Health Enrollment Center from making Robo calls"

I am getting this same call from "Ann" 3-4 times a day from different numbers across the country. I can spot most of them coming in, but with my work I have branches in various states and have to answer my phone if it may be related. This is beyond frustrating now and the issue is steadily progressing.

They are getting worse! I was getting one call every day or so.

I am up to three calls just today.What is up with this?? What happened to the National Do Not Call List??

Los Angeles, California, United States #1336490

I'm up to 25 + different numbers from the [fake name] National Health Enrollment Center calls.