National Health Enrollment Center - RUDE NONSTOP HARASSING OF DO NOT CALL LIST NUMBERS

They call my line at least twice a day and I have asked twice to be removed from their list and they continue calling despite the Do Not Call list. Last agent hung up on me and id not even acknowledge what I said. FINE THEM!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: National Health Enrollment Center Sales Representative.

National Health Enrollment Center - They suck

robo calls constantly kasd;kflsa;fj;kladf

National Health Enrollment Center - These *** call me daily

I get at least five calls a day from these *** trying to sell me health insurance.

National Health Enrollment Center - Daily harrasment by national enrollment center

I have received calls from different representatives on a daily basis for months.

National Health Enrollment Center - NOT CLOSED - repeated calls to my number on Do Not Call List

I rarely do this but this company should get a huge fine from the FTC!

Reason of review: Repetitive daily calls to DNC listed number.

Preferred solution: FTC fine.

National Health Enrollment Center - Harassment

Insurance Plans Acceptance

They call all day on my cell and home phone no matter if i push 9 or speak to someone and ask them to remove me from there list Anna is a persistent robocall !!

National Health Enrollment Center - National Enrollment Center

Insurance Plans Acceptance

8 Calls in / days despite no call listing and telling them to stop. Criminal scammers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Health Insurance.

National Health Enrollment Center - Harrasment and Fraud

Want 7 robo calls a day unsolicited? Look no further. These piles of worthless garbage are great at it.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

FRAUD ALERT “National Health enrollment center”

Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have been contacted by this number (973) 358-8104 several times in the last two months. The first few times I said thank you but I am not interested.

Today I had enough. I called the number back 38+ times in less than an hour. If this were an actual company they wouldn’t curse at you like they did to me or they would loose their job for being unprofessional and for very poor customer service. Finally a “manager” got on the phone and explained that I am on a national “registry” which I don’t believe and that he will remove me off of his list.

All for a different number from the same health enrollment center to call me 10 minutes later. I will be reporting them to the FBI and taking legal action if this continues because it is in fact harassment wether we innocently gave our phone numbers out over the internet or not people have to have respect for others who do not wish to be apart of their scheme.

Product or Service Mentioned: National Health Enrollment Center Customer Care.

National Health Enrollment Center in Atlanta, Georgia - Harrassment

I went on google just looking for dental plans and now i am being harrassed by the national enrollment center i have recieved 20 + calls from them in 2 days .. So annoyed.