National Health Enrollment Center - Scammers

Multiple calls every day from other people's phone numbers and they act like they are providing a service. Violating National Do Not Call list by using the lie that the person receiving the call has asked about plans...again THIS IS A LIE.

The calls have increased since the end of summer and now I feel completely HARASSED! I am now sending weekly messages to the FTC listing all the phone numbers they are stealing to try to drum up money for them selves.

SHAME SHAME SHAME...go get a real job, the US President insists there are plenty out there, go get one. If this is a ligit business, they must have their business model, mission statement evaluated by a real lawyer.

Oh and "Have A Blessed Day", according to their recording.

Reason of review: Scam calling.

Preferred solution: STOP THE UNSOLICITED CALLING.

National Health Enrollment Center - Continuance unwanted telemarketing calls with rude works

Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Everyday I get 10+ calls each from a different number, have pressed 1 to talk to the personnel and once I say please remount number and do not call me they hang up or are very rude!! I feel all these calls are in violation and should stop.

But they don’t I have blocked each and every number from them, well I have about a good 100 numbers blocked.

In need of this to stop. I will file a report and pursue legal action.

National Health Enrollment Center - I receive calls from this company 10+ times a day

I am so tired of this company. They call 10+ times a day and when i tell them that i have insurance they hang up on me. They are downright rude and pushy

National Health Enrollment Center - Call From Different Number Every Day

I have been receiving calls from the Health Enrollment Center everyday and I block the number on my cell phone everyday and they call from another number each following day.

So, today I pressed 1 to talk with an agent and when she came on I asked for the name of the company and she asked "why do you need insurance" and I said "no I intend to file a complaint against your company". They rude lady actually replied "Go *** yourself" and hung up on me.

I figure from that they are in violation of several laws and now I am very motivated to pursue them. If I can only figure out how.

National Health Enrollment Center - Scammers

Can someone give me the name and address of these POS people. I need to file a harassment suit.

Constant harassment after told to stop.

Others need to follow and get these people locked up or deported.

Unprofessional, rude, obnoxious, illiterate. SOB's

Totally frustrating and ridiculous.

Constant harassment after told to stop.

Others need to follow and get these people locked up or deported.

Unprofessional, rude, obnoxious, illiterate. SOB's

Totally frustrating and ridiculous.

Also these guys

CAll, We have lots of CASH to give away

National Health Enrollment Center - Spam Calls with faked Caller ID

Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

They keep calling me with fake local area code numbers coming up on the caller ID. They call in, you pick up and its a fancy Interactive Voice Response robot, that asks leading questions in a cheery voice, and then transfers you to an agent.

Total spam call I have no interest in new insurance, and no business relationship with them, and it's my cell number, which I have to answer because Customers.

I'm so fed up with how totally evil they are to have robots waste my billable hours with total *** and talking me out of my workflow.

I'm less upset if the caller ID rings through with their valid callback number. (888) 201 5266

Reason of review: Spam Calling Practices.

National Health Enrollment Center - Vulgar Sales Agent

They called my dad yesterday and once he got hot with them over the phone they sales agent called my dad a mother f#cker and asked for our home address saying he was coming to beat my dads ***

National Health Enrollment Center - I’m reporting the national enrollment center

I’ve gotten 15 calls from them since yesterday. I’m on the do not call list.

National Health Enrollment Center - Stop the SPAM calls *Ann

I’ve contacted this company and requested to be on the Do Not Call List but this company never gets the message. Various different numbers from various area codes are used by this company.

They state they have 42 different insurance companies they work with but if this continues, I’m sure the backlash of.

consumers who are willing to do something about these unwanted calls will NEVER work with any of the other health companies. But for now, stop this company!!!! Someone.. please!!!!

It’s...

so... annoying!!!!

National Health Enrollment Center - Harassment

Say hi to them at this number. 833 768 7089

It's amazing what they'll say when you say nothing. Some will go on for minutes. Today one said "hello" for minutes. Another acted out a monologue. Last week they told me to go f myself and threatened to beat my a. Hilarious and satisfying while I'm driving.

Comments

Nationwide Health Advisors 2900 Gateway Dr, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 This is who these people are!

Nationwide Health Advisors 2900 Gateway Dr, Pompano Beach, FL 33069-4325. Here is who these people are!