National Health Enrollment Center - Daily Calls From Different Numbers In Same Area Code

Insurance Plans Acceptance

I am on the National Do Not Call Registry and have been receiving calls daily from phone numbers within the area code which I live.

Normally, I do not answer calls from any numbers I do not know, but today as awaiting a call from my auto repair shop I received a call from a local phone number and answered only due to this current circumstance.

Turns out it was the "Healthcare Enrollment Center" AGAIN! - this time disguising their number as (215) 258-8861.

I was able to keep one of their "employees" on the line for a little under a minute and played along for a short time, but as soon as I asked how they had my mobile phone number in their database the man?/woman? immediately hung up.

Called them back several more times and each time the phone was answered I was asked for personal information.

Will continue calling them back just to be as big of a pain in the *** to them as they are to me and lead the conversation with astounding interest in their "product" until I drop the hammer!

Review about: Healthcare Enrollment Center.

I liked: Ticking them off.

I didn't like: Harassment.

Comments

WholeSnail

By the way, this business is still operating despite what the banner at the top of the page saying otherwise - they're not closed, still very much alive and breathing unfortunately. Wonder where they got their info regarding the business' closure from?

National Health Enrollment Center - Eating up my minutes

I pay by the minute and these guys keep calling from different numbers and using up my minutes. They must owe millions of people hundreds of dollars.

They have been using the same area code and three digit prefix and just changing the last four numbers lately. Is there any way to class action sue these people?

National Health Enrollment Center - No Call List

My husband and I are on the no call list and have been since its inception; we've regularly checked to make sure our numbers are still valid because of rumors of expiration dates. The National Health Enrollment Center calls us repeatedly regardless.

When we tell them we're on the no call list, they snidely reply, something like "Well, good for you" and hang up. Is there legal action we can take to stop them from repeatedly making these phone calls? It would be one thing if they expressed remorse or any type of concern, but they don't.

They are consistently rude and disrespectful. This type of sham organization should meet with some appropriate consequences.

Review about: National Health Enrollment Center Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Violation of no call list.

Preferred solution: Shut the scam organization down.

I didn't like: Violated no call list and were rude in response, Number of times they call despite no call list.

Comments

Now these *** are sending text messages ... Their call back number is 1-800-289-2417 . PLEASE block your number and call them on their toll free line and drop "F" bombs on everyone who answers...

National Health Enrollment Center - Harassing Phone Calls

I have NEVER contacted the National Health Enrollment Center and have suddenly been receiving non-stop calls and text messages. The callers are rude and hang up on me when I ask to be removed from their call lists.

This calling and texting began on October 15th and I am now receiving over 50 calls per day, followed up by text messages. The callers are very rude when I request to be removed from their call lists. For each text message, I reply "STOP", but it still continues.

I am registered on the National DO NOT CALL registry.

THIS MUST STOP OR I WILL CONTACT AN ATTORNEY.

This is pure harassment, aggravating, disruptive and causing me anxiety. I will not tolerate this any longer.

Review about: National Health Enrollment Center Sales Representative.

Reason of review: I do not want these calls and texts!.

Preferred solution: Stop calling and texting me!.

National Health Enrollment Center - Payback

Insurance Plans Acceptance

They call constantly. I found 3 of their numbers and have since setup my own robo dialer that changes numbers each time it dials and have let it go now for a week. I will continue to let it go until i receive no more calls from them.

National Health Enrollment Center - Spam calls robo calls

Insurance Plans Acceptance

Stop calling me from different numbers

National Health Enrollment Center - Phone call

When I told the guy on the phone I couldn't understand what he was saying, he told me to hang the *** up.

You would think a salesman would be trained to talk to potential customers in a fairly civil manner, although he did sound pretty stupid. And, of course, he didn't speak clearly.

Who would want to buy insurance from some nut case that calls on the phone?

So they want 100 words. Why don't they go the *** out of business, to quote their top salesman. And why the *** don't they stop calling people and lying to them. Whatever happened to that 'don't call' list, which supposed to have an $11,000 fine for a violation. We'll try to inform our attorney general about this racket. But they get around it by changing their numbers from time to time.

National Health Enrollment Center - Spam calls every day

I have blocked them, but they just change their phone number every time and keep calling and calling. They call me daily, sometimes several times a day.

Usually they have a NJ number, but today they had a Kentucky number. They are spammers and scam artists and I have reported them to the FTC. I also stayed on the line to speak with someone and when I told them I had reported their company, the woman told me to shut up and hung up on me. I have also requested to be put on their do not call list, but they just don't stop.

Hopefully the FTC can shut this shady company down.

They are illegal and unethical. Just do not answer your phone!!!

Review about: Health Insurance.

National Health Enrollment Center - Phone harassment victim

Insurance Plans Acceptance

Despite having pressed 2 a number of times to be removed from their calling list, this company continues to call me and does so from a blocked number so you can't call them back and chew them uot nor block the phone number. I just tried to speak with someone by pressing 1 and they hung up on me when I politely asked if they could remove me from their list .

horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible nasty nasty company with a disgusting phone cold calling etiquette. Oh, not to mention I'm on the Do Not Call List nationally anyway

National Health Enrollment Center - Horrible

10 robocalls calls per day. request every tine to be added to the no call list and they hang up.

Review about: Combined Insurance Medical Claim.