National Health Enrollment Center - Review in Health Insurance category from Oakwood, Virginia
This is how many times I've been called by the National health enrollment center in ONE day!!!!They're rude as ***, hang up on you and they'll tell you when you get pissed and ask them to stop calling you, that they'll not stop, can't get them to take me off the calling list.
I have health insurance I don't need they're ***, how do you stop them?
I even told them I was going to get them for harassment because I'm registered with the DO NOT CALL LIST!!!Of course they hang up!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I looked into healthcare coverage ONCE on ONE website which resulted in 27 phone calls in a 20 hour period (just recounted, again). For asking to be placed on the..."
- "My car was vandelized, someone smashed the glass moonroof part where wind deflector is and bent the frame....husband works for Toyota also, toyota shop sent an estimate to them total..."
- "In a previous hearing, the Judge asked Wade J. Gallagher, GEICO's lead attorney where his client was, Mr. Gallagher let the Judge know that his client, the defendant, could..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."