North Las Vegas, Nevada

I had not even finished filling out the online sheet when they were already calling me.I talked to the associate by the name of Victor from a Florida call center and within 3 minutes of our call he is asking for my ssn and other personal information cc.

I stated that i want to research the company and then here come the b.s. to get you to buy into it. I said if i was interested that i would call at a later date and ge gave me his cell pjone number (Odd).. The next day i recieved over 22 phone calls from this agency within a 3 hr window, after ask8ng the 5th representative to take me off their list and i was no longer interested do to the ridiculousness of calls.

Over 22 calls in less than 3 hrs.

I have but them on my reject list and they call from other numbers and when i asked to speak to upper management i get the fantastic hangup...Stop calling my phone!!!!!

Review about: National Health Enrollment Center Health Insurance.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.