Review about National Health Enrollment Center Health Insurance from North Las Vegas, Nevada
I had not even finished filling out the online sheet when they were already calling me.I talked to the associate by the name of Victor from a Florida call center and within 3 minutes of our call he is asking for my ssn and other personal information cc.
I stated that i want to research the company and then here come the b.s. to get you to buy into it. I said if i was interested that i would call at a later date and ge gave me his cell pjone number (Odd).. The next day i recieved over 22 phone calls from this agency within a 3 hr window, after ask8ng the 5th representative to take me off their list and i was no longer interested do to the ridiculousness of calls.
Over 22 calls in less than 3 hrs.
I have but them on my reject list and they call from other numbers and when i asked to speak to upper management i get the fantastic hangup...Stop calling my phone!!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- National Health Enrollment Center Health Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "I can't get them to stop calling. I've added at least 20 of their numbers to my auto reject list and continue to get 30 calls a day. I've answered..."
- "I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM..."
- "This woman named Mel at Devita on flamingo office has a problem with patients!!she lies about there transportation!! And doesnt give medical reports to people and talk rude and yells..."
- "The technician broke my sensor located inside the tire. I return the same day because the tite was low, the check and said its ok. Two weeks later the same..."
- "The worst online ordering experience of my life. See my posted pictures. My order I placed through Sears.com. The package came in damaged due to improper packing inside the box...."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."