North Las Vegas, Nevada
Additional Fees

I had not even finished filling out the online sheet when they were already calling me.I talked to the associate by the name of Victor from a Florida call center and within 3 minutes of our call he is asking for my ssn and other personal information cc.

I stated that i want to research the company and then here come the b.s. to get you to buy into it. I said if i was interested that i would call at a later date and ge gave me his cell pjone number (Odd).. The next day i recieved over 22 phone calls from this agency within a 3 hr window, after ask8ng the 5th representative to take me off their list and i was no longer interested do to the ridiculousness of calls.

Over 22 calls in less than 3 hrs.

I have but them on my reject list and they call from other numbers and when i asked to speak to upper management i get the fantastic hangup...Stop calling my phone!!!!!

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

National Health Enrollment Center National Health Enrollment Center "I received multiple calls (5 in succession while sleeping) from a politely-speaking lady asking for Gerald. There is no Gerald at this end of the line, and I have had..." Read more AARP SCAM to enlist membership of elderly Aarp "I have received several notices that my membership confirmation dues have not been paid. I have never joined AARP as in my situation, none of their benefits would help me...." Read more United Healthcare - Don't get sick if you have UHC! United Healthcare "UHC is fine as long as you don't go to the doctor or need a medication.They should be a circus because..." Read more National Health Enrollment Center - 6 am phone calls!!! National Health Enrollment Center "After declining to move forward with purchasing a no-name health insurance plan yesterday (9/16/15), I began receiving phone calls from them later that afternoon. Today, 9/17/15, I received my first..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more