Review about National Health Enrollment Center Health Insurance from North Las Vegas, Nevada

244 of 451 National Health Enrollment Center reviews

I had not even finished filling out the online sheet when they were already calling me.I talked to the associate by the name of Victor from a Florida call center and within 3 minutes of our call he is asking for my ssn and other personal information cc.

I stated that i want to research the company and then here come the b.s. to get you to buy into it. I said if i was interested that i would call at a later date and ge gave me his cell pjone number (Odd).. The next day i recieved over 22 phone calls from this agency within a 3 hr window, after ask8ng the 5th representative to take me off their list and i was no longer interested do to the ridiculousness of calls.

Over 22 calls in less than 3 hrs.

I have but them on my reject list and they call from other numbers and when i asked to speak to upper management i get the fantastic hangup...Stop calling my phone!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

National Health Enrollment Center Health Insurance
Review category
Insurance
review #728347

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with National Health Enrollment Center? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
244 of 451 National Health Enrollment Center reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to National Health Enrollment Center. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about National Health Enrollment Center.
Filing a new complaint about
×