National Health Enrollment Center - Review about Marketing Calls from Jacksonville, Florida
I keep receiving calls from various telephone numbers after requesting to be placed on a do not call list Ive consulted an attorney for harrassment and have documented each call that I have informed them that they have the wrong number and person..the "supervisors" just hang up in the midst of me explaining my request to be added to their do not call list..attached are the calls I've received just in the last 30 minutes..my plan today is to contact the better business bureau
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Marketing Calls
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "Hi have had Nationwide for over 10 years, never a claim, wife had accident on may 24th of 2010, 1 day medical bills at hospital total $13,000, all billers were..."
- "On July 6th during a rain storm, 2 limbs fell on my new car from a neighbors tree. The neighbor told us his Home Owners Insurance will take care of..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "An absolute refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed is unreasonable. WePay are the payment processors for a crowdfunding site that I had a campaign on...."
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "We were so displeased with the being lied and deceived; the charges and service we received by Jax Auto Mart were criminal. The owner JOHN HEDQUIST came right out and..."