5.8K views

I was contacted by National Enrollment Company after someone entered my phone number in the Affordable Healthcare Exchange.Over the time period of two days, in excess of 30 calls.

In one hour alone, I received over 10 calls. I then called the company back and I got 'TOM'. When I asked Tom to remove my name from their database system, he hung up on me. Thinking it was in error, I called back again and Tom once again answered the phone and when I advised him that I wanted to be removed from their database, he hung up once more.

In the meantime, I continued to receive incoming phone calls from National Health Enrollment Center.

Is there anyone I can talk to about these harassing hone calls.Really, this is outrageous.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with National Health Enrollment Center. The most disappointing about marketing calls from National Health Enrollment Center was repeated phone calls, harassing phone calls all day and disrespectful name calling agent Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Health Enrollment Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare National Health Enrollment Center to other companies on our site.

Comments

Me too!All day I got calls..they would hang up, all from numbers from different states.

I blocked all the numbers from calling me on my phone.

One of them even said to me “you keep cutting me off so never mind” and hung up.I was ready to throw my phone out the window.

I tell them I want to buy healthcare for a family of six. Give made up info on non existent family, when transferred to sales I repeat my story, but hang up on myself mid sentence and immediately block the number that called me. They try and try to call me back but can't get through.

to too muchtime #1432313

Wow...

You can call them back and bug them at 888-201-5266 they hate that I got their number by one of their callerS calling me from it by mistake. They don’t like the multiple calls but they live to make them.

to Anonymous #1425071

God bless you.It is time we retaliate!

I have been harrasedcwithvyhese calks for over a year.I called to tell them I will be calling them every day for the next year

I am having same problem!!!! Every time I see a number that starts with 788- ....the other 4 numbers always vary because I am blocking these 788 numbers every time one comes up...and it is many times a day!!!

I have blocked 11 different numbers with the same area code about the SAME THING!I ALREADY HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE!

They call me at work, they call me at home, all day!Stop *&^%ing calling me!!!!!!!!!

Just started happening to me today.3 in 1/2 hour.

I went out for 2 hours and came home to 14 ("if you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again") messages.

20 more until now at 4:15pm.Never put my name in for anything!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1335052

They call me every day 3/4 times.I am tired of this.

Even I told them to remove my number but they don't listen. They even call me more. I am sick and tired of this.

Is there anyone in the USA who can help me with this matter?Please help!!

Go back to the web site and put in the number of the local FBI office. I entered the name Edgar Hoover, phone:2023243000

Address 935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20535

email:Reveng@aol.com

I think this will lead to arrest of these crooks.