Day two...over 26 calls starting at 6am.I have tried being nice and not being nice with similar results.

Continuous and harassing phone calls.

I am keeping a log of all the incoming calls from these idiots and am filing a complaint with the FTC and lawsuit against them for harassment. I live in Arizona so I am also going to begin recording their responses since this is a one party state and I don't need their permission to record our conversations.

Why would anyone buy from a company who treats people so shamelessly?They are liars and need to be stopped.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of harassment and call and hang up. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss marketing calls. National Health Enrollment Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned marketing calls in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at National Health Enrollment Center.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

I agree a lawsuit is in order please contact me at tlindsta@yahoo.com if you file one. This has to be illigal!