Receive a call daily saying that they are responding to my request.I NEVER requested anyone to call me regarding health care coverage.

Not interested in talking to Anna about it. Reported to the Do Not Call Registry and will report it daily if I have to. I have received call from the following phone numbers: (920) 918-4693, (920) 918-2008, (920) 918,5590, (920) 918-9390, (920) 918-8495. Why do I need to enter at least 100 words?

What I had to say was in the first 2 sentences. Yes I am a Pissed Consumer and will continue to complain, both here and with the Do Not Call Registry. This is Harassment!

Now WHY will you not accept my complaint with 101 words.I am now at 115 words.

Review about: National Health Enrollment Center Customer Care.

Reason of review: Harassing phone calls .

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

Senior Life Insurance sales person is a liar. Senior Life Insurance "My mother passed away on 06/01/2017 and on 07/10/2017 I received a letter saying that the policy was being contested because..." Read more National Health Enrollment Center Health Insurance Review from Akron, Ohio National Health Enrollment Center "Will never use healthcare.com ever again. 3 calls an hr from 10am to now 2pm. I submitted my # before reading the fine print about various healthcare agents calling even..." Read more National Health Enrollment Center - Review in Insurance category from Houston, Texas National Health Enrollment Center "They have called me 6 times today and I have asked and asked for them to stop the girl laughed and hung up I ask for a superior she said..." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more