Receive a call daily saying that they are responding to my request.I NEVER requested anyone to call me regarding health care coverage.

Not interested in talking to Anna about it. Reported to the Do Not Call Registry and will report it daily if I have to. I have received call from the following phone numbers: (920) 918-4693, (920) 918-2008, (920) 918,5590, (920) 918-9390, (920) 918-8495. Why do I need to enter at least 100 words?

What I had to say was in the first 2 sentences. Yes I am a Pissed Consumer and will continue to complain, both here and with the Do Not Call Registry. This is Harassment!

Now WHY will you not accept my complaint with 101 words.I am now at 115 words.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Harassing phone calls / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

National Health Enrollment Center - 6 am phone calls!!! National Health Enrollment Center "After declining to move forward with purchasing a no-name health insurance plan yesterday (9/16/15), I began receiving phone calls from them later that afternoon. Today, 9/17/15, I received my first..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more National Health Enrollment Center - 27 phone calls within a 20 hour period National Health Enrollment Center "I looked into healthcare coverage ONCE on ONE website which resulted in 27 phone calls in a 20 hour period (just recounted, again). For asking to be placed on the..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Denied for Dying..... Molina Healthcare "I have recently been diagnosed with Cancer. Yes the BIG C. so here's my story.. On Jan12th I went to see my doctor she was concerned and asked I go..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more Old Navy - Sports tanks Old Navy "There is currently a *** poor selection of sports tanks with built in *** pads. I'm way too lazy to wear sports bras and I'm sure I'm not alone in..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more