Receive a call daily saying that they are responding to my request.I NEVER requested anyone to call me regarding health care coverage.

Not interested in talking to Anna about it. Reported to the Do Not Call Registry and will report it daily if I have to. I have received call from the following phone numbers: (920) 918-4693, (920) 918-2008, (920) 918,5590, (920) 918-9390, (920) 918-8495. Why do I need to enter at least 100 words?

What I had to say was in the first 2 sentences. Yes I am a Pissed Consumer and will continue to complain, both here and with the Do Not Call Registry. This is Harassment!

Now WHY will you not accept my complaint with 101 words.I am now at 115 words.

Review about: National Health Enrollment Center Customer Care.

Reason of review: Harassing phone calls .

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

National Health Enrollment Center Health Insurance Review from Akron, Ohio National Health Enrollment Center "Will never use healthcare.com ever again. 3 calls an hr from 10am to now 2pm. I submitted my # before reading the fine print about various healthcare agents calling even..." Read more National Health Enrollment Center - Marketing Calls Review from Jacksonville, Florida National Health Enrollment Center "I keep receiving calls from various telephone numbers after requesting to be placed on a do not call list Ive consulted an attorney for harrassment and have documented each call..." Read more National Health Enrollment Center - National Enrollment Center National Health Enrollment Center "Hi pressured sales tactics using fear and fear of loss, and its only available today BS prices could change etc etc.. They will not send you any information before the..." Read more National Health Enrollment Center - Customer Care Review from Harrodsburg, Kentucky National Health Enrollment Center "I can't get them to stop calling. I've added at least 20 of their numbers to my auto reject list and continue to get 30 calls a day. I've answered..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more