I am not aware of ever signing up for any sort of National Health Enrollment. I have fantastic medical insurance provided through my employer and cannot even fathom a reason why I would be receiving telephone calls (multiple calls, at all hours of the day, including the "off limits" hours for these sorts of things: 12:00 am to 8:00 am).

My telephone number is listed under the "National Do-Not-Call List", so contacting me like this should be considered a crime, especially since there is seemingly no way to be removed from their call list at all, and any efforts made to speak with a manager or supervisor result in an immediate hang up on their end. I don't appreciate being called by a service I did not apply to, only to be treated like *** and hung up on.

If they insist on ignoring me, I wish they would do it BEFORE they call to harass me at work, wake me up from the FOUR HOURS of sleep I manage to get nightly, at my family events (i.e. Games, Recitals, Reunions, Holidays), and during business conferences and even a funeral!

The job I work requires my phone to be on, and for me to be available at any time, and I cannot ignore a phone call from some unknown number in the off chance that it may be a client with an emergency.

National Health Enrollment isn't simply irritating and frustrating, it may also quite possible cost me my job, which is the only current income in my household, and the health insurance of myself, my husband, and my two children. These harassing telephone calls aren't just interrupting my life, they are destroying it, and the lives of my family.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rude agents and rude calls all day. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss national health enrollment center health insurance. National Health Enrollment Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned national health enrollment center health insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at National Health Enrollment Center.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments