Additional Fees

The company continually calls my phone from more than 15 different phone numbers.It started approximately a week or so ago.

I spoke to someone when it first started and told them I was not interested. A few minutes later someone else called from a different number. I told them I had just spoken to someone and that I was not interested. I asked them to please take me off of their call list.

They obviously have not. I have filed a complaint with the FCC but the calls continue daily. It has been a nightmare.

They have called as late as 9:30P EST.I have most of their numbers blocked but they get through from time to time.

This reviewer shared experience about "excessive calling" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with National Health Enrollment Center. The most disappointing about phone calls at National Health Enrollment Center was harassment, disrespectful agents and predatory practice Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Health Enrollment Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare National Health Enrollment Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments