National Health Enrollment Center - RUDE NONSTOP HARASSING OF DO NOT CALL LIST NUMBERS

They call my line at least twice a day and I have asked twice to be removed from their list and they continue calling despite the Do Not Call list. Last agent hung up on me and id not even acknowledge what I said. FINE THEM!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: National Health Enrollment Center Sales Representative.

National Health Enrollment Center - Harrassment

I went on google just looking for dental plans and now i am being harrassed by the national enrollment center i have recieved 20 + calls from them in 2 days .. So annoyed.

National Health Enrollment Center - Calling every day few times a day

They call me every day, Would not stop. Ask them to stop calling over 50 times by now

National Health Enrollment Center - Filing a harassment lawsuit

Wont remove people from their call lists when asked. Past the border of harrassment so our lawyer is putting together a log of calls that took place after being placed on their DNCL.

National Health Enrollment Center - Will not remove me from list

I have asked repeatedly to be removed from the list. I have been harassed by the agents with rude comments and prank calls.

I have asked for a manager repeatedly and get hung up on every time. I want to be removed from the list.

National Health Enrollment Center - Harrassing and Disorderly Sales Calls

Insurance Plans Acceptance

For almost two years I have been harassed and bullied by the National Health Enrollment Center.

My phone number is on the "Do not Call" registry and everytime they call me I have file a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission regarding the phone number that I can't call them back on.

Jonathon is supposedly one of the supervisors and he doesn't see anything wrong in what his telemarketers are doing.

I mean if your a big company, supposedly law enforcement isn't going to arrest everybody in that call center, but that is incorrect.

It is illegal to harass, solicit, and disregard the federal laws meant to uphold the do not call registry. No matter how big a company is, they are not above the law.

"No means No."

Don't waste your time trying to reason with a supervisor or salesperson in this company because they don't care. As soon as you file a complaint they hang up on you, but will call again either within an hours time or throughout the day.

If I want to buy a product, I'll be the one contacting a business. I do not want salespeople who Robocall my line nonstop to get any of my business. Robocalls are 100% illegal, and that alone isn't probable cause to report this company to the FTC.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: I do not want the National Health Enrollment Center to ever call 412-605-4976 ever again. I have already filed multiple reports to the Federal Trade Commission and if I continue to get calls I will have no other choice but to report it to the police. .

National Health Enrollment Center - Stop calling!

Insurance Plans Acceptance

Besides the fact that i receive upwards of 30 calls a day, these are the rudest customer service reps ive ever heard of. More than one person has cussed me and my mother out numerous times on the phone when we asked nicely to be removed from the list.

Every time i ask to speak to a supervisor, they hang up on me.

Im almost to the point of seeing about pressing charges or something. These people have GOT to be stopped!

National Health Enrollment Center - Constantly getting phone calls

Constant phone calls- about every half hour of every day. Even tho I keep telling them that I already got insurance and to please take me off their list

National Health Enrollment Center - THEY ARE NOT CLOSED

Insurance Plans Acceptance

They have called me constantly from numbers across the US. I blocked one number and they call me from a billion more. Do not call list doesn't matter.

Comments

Where are the Federal Regulators to shut them down and fine them - they are violating the law as they do NOT put people on the do not call list and continue to harass the public, blocking numbers does not work. Not sure how these LOW LIFES that make these calls can look at themselves in the mirror.

Must be tough to be hated and not-respected by your follow human beings. No self respect I guess...

National Health Enrollment Center - ***

Someone put the wrong number down on their enrollment form (Mine) and I have rec'd 24 calls in less than 24 hours even AFTER explaining that she is not me. Cannot speak to supervisor.

Looking for phone number to call to complain. I now just say "You have the wrong number" and hang up then list it on my log of calls. This is crazy. Do these people get paid per dialed call?

I don't sleep well at night and the phone ring starting at 9:02 a.m today and consistant at 10-15 minutes apart. I want my sleep back. Sure I could unplug my phone but, my Mom is ill. I would love to confront these people.

Is there something I can do? Phone should be ringing any minute now. The last one told me The name of the company and I found this web site.

I hope you can help me. This is ridiculous.

Preferred solution: Quit calling me, an apology and find a resolution so that this does not happen to others.