This same company has been harrasing me for months and it is getting worse. Today alone it has been 20 times.

This person wrote the review about National Health Enrollment Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants National Health Enrollment Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Health Enrollment Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, United States #1239128

I have also been harassed by these people.So far I have called both of my senators, my state representative, the BBB, and the insurance commisioner of my state.

It seems to me that to do business in a state an actual business location, not a PO box, need to exist as well as a list of business officers or owners.With any luck and with enough calls to our representatives and regulatory agencies we will see someone pay for this ***.

National Health Enrollment Center Health Insurance Review from Akron, Ohio National Health Enrollment Center "Will never use healthcare.com ever again. 3 calls an hr from 10am to now 2pm. I submitted my # before reading the fine print about various healthcare agents calling even..." Read more National Health Enrollment Center Health Insurance Review from North Las Vegas, Nevada National Health Enrollment Center "I had not even finished filling out the online sheet when they were already calling me. I talked to the associate by the name of Victor from a Florida call..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more National Health Enrollment Center - National Enrollment Center National Health Enrollment Center "Hi pressured sales tactics using fear and fear of loss, and its only available today BS prices could change etc etc.. They will not send you any information before the..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Hostess Brands - Suzy Q nail polish remover Hostess Brands "...When I took one out of the wrapper, it smelled like nail polish remover..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more