This same company has been harrasing me for months and it is getting worse. Today alone it has been 20 times.

This person wrote the review about National Health Enrollment Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants National Health Enrollment Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Health Enrollment Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, United States #1239128

I have also been harassed by these people. So far I have called both of my senators, my state representative, the BBB, and the insurance commisioner of my state.

It seems to me that to do business in a state an actual business location, not a PO box, need to exist as well as a list of business officers or owners. With any luck and with enough calls to our representatives and regulatory agencies we will see someone pay for this ***.