Called me from Denton TX 940-535-5281 so far 31 times today even though I nicely asked them to stop

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss national health enrollment center. National Health Enrollment Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned national health enrollment center in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at National Health Enrollment Center.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

Redding, California, United States #1232817

I called Consumer Affairs to file a complaint and they gave me the Federal Trade Commission phone number 877-382-4357 (FDC) and I filed a complaint.

The FDC will not investigate personal complaints but they said if they get enough complaints about National Health Enrollment Center they will have to investigate. Please file a complaint against this awful company.

National Health Enrollment Center - Review in Insurance category from Houston, Texas National Health Enrollment Center "They have called me 6 times today and I have asked and asked for them to stop the girl laughed and hung up I ask for a superior she said..." Read more National Health Enrollment Center Health Insurance Review from North Las Vegas, Nevada National Health Enrollment Center "I had not even finished filling out the online sheet when they were already calling me. I talked to the associate by the name of Victor from a Florida call..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more National Health Enrollment Center - 27 phone calls within a 20 hour period National Health Enrollment Center "I looked into healthcare coverage ONCE on ONE website which resulted in 27 phone calls in a 20 hour period (just recounted, again). For asking to be placed on the..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more Ebay - Fraudulent seller used our company name, trademark and logo. Ebay "We had a complaint from a customer of ours who claimed to have bought something from our ebay shop and it hadn't arrived after 2 months. We don't have an..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more