I have received over a hundred phone calls from people in different states ranging from early morning to late evening trying to sell me health care...I am incredibly frustrated as they just call back to BACK SAYING THE SAME THING...

I would really appreciate a wayu to get my name removed as this is insane.

And has been going on for days to the point I want to just change my phone number.So if you can please find a way to get my name taken off that would be an enrmous help as it is starting to feel like harrassament in the worst way.

Phoenix White

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of other product from National Health Enrollment Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants National Health Enrollment Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was insane amout of calls and repeated phone calls. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Health Enrollment Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1046986

Did you find an answer yet? My phone also blowing up.