I keep receiving calls from various telephone numbers after requesting to be placed on a do not call list Ive consulted an attorney for harrassment and have documented each call that I have informed them that they have the wrong number and person..the "supervisors" just hang up in the midst of me explaining my request to be added to their do not call list..attached are the calls I've received just in the last 30 minutes..my plan today is to contact the better business bureau

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of marketing calls from National Health Enrollment Center and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants National Health Enrollment Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Health Enrollment Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1224200

Look at your screen shot, it says National Health Enrollment....Not same company !!!!!

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1185247

And just what do you think the BBB is going to do when you can't even identify where these calls are coming from? Lol!

Snellville, Georgia, United States #972254

I have been having the same problem.I got over 40 calls in one day.

And when i try to talk to them they hang up.someone please help