Additional Fees

I had not even finished filling out the online sheet when they were already calling me.I talked to the associate by the name of Victor from a Florida call center and within 3 minutes of our call he is asking for my ssn and other personal information cc.

I stated that i want to research the company and then here come the b.s. to get you to buy into it. I said if i was interested that i would call at a later date and ge gave me his cell pjone number (Odd).. The next day i recieved over 22 phone calls from this agency within a 3 hr window, after ask8ng the 5th representative to take me off their list and i was no longer interested do to the ridiculousness of calls.

Over 22 calls in less than 3 hrs.

I have but them on my reject list and they call from other numbers and when i asked to speak to upper management i get the fantastic hangup...Stop calling my phone!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with National Health Enrollment Center and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Health Enrollment Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare National Health Enrollment Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments