Bonne Terre, Missouri

I don't need to say much as you can see it's ridiculous I will say I answered the first call little did I know that was not the last And the lady was very helpful then it began differant numbers from differant states as soon as they would call I would block the number. And how convient they don't have a contact number so we can call them 50 times a day

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of national health enrollment center health insurance from National Health Enrollment Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants National Health Enrollment Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Health Enrollment Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

Excessive calling is not the way to go.It pushes the customer away & leaves them with a bad taste in their mouth about your company.

And when a person who was inquiring about your service decides that they no longer are interested in even hearing what you have to offer because the excessive calling has irritated their soul, your employees are not entitled to have an attitude because they are the ones causing your company to lose employees.... leave a message.

Let the customer get back to you....it could all be so simple.