These guys are so rude.I have asked 20 times to be taken off the list.

Everytime, they literally hang up on me.But they keep calling.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at National Health Enrollment Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants National Health Enrollment Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Health Enrollment Center national health enrollment center health insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

National Health Enrollment Center- illegal tactics/harassment

called at 6 am 458-200-2110

called 3 sec after yelling 770-769-1790

called 3 sec after I hung up 503-743-8044

called @ 6:45 am 815-975-3590 This was after I had 3 separate scammers tell me they were taking me off there call list.

called @ 7:08am 302-231-5680 *No managers available to speak too- *Hang up on you if you asked them any questions regarding the company or for a manager. My suggestion if no one is going to shut this group down is just keep calling them back and setting your phone down to block there calls for everyone else.