Additional Fees

Will never use healthcare.com ever again. 3 calls an hr from 10am to now 2pm. I submitted my # before reading the fine print about various healthcare agents calling even if my # is on the do not call list.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss national health enrollment center health insurance. National Health Enrollment Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned national health enrollment center health insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at National Health Enrollment Center.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Hole In One International "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..." Read more National Health Enrollment Center - Review in Insurance category from Houston, Texas National Health Enrollment Center "They have called me 6 times today and I have asked and asked for them to stop the girl laughed and hung up I ask for a superior she said..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more