Despite requesting my number be unpublished, AND having my number on the federal no-call list, they called me 6 times a day.I began blocking their numbers until my call blocker no longer had any room left.

Now? They call me at least 20 times a day: from 8am to 9pm.

They laugh, joke, make inappropriate, rude, disrespectful, and unprofessional comments before hanging up just to call right back.The FTC has done nothing about my complaint so I'm left to do nothing but gather all of the call logs and file a class action lawsuit for their violation of the TCPA act.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with National Health Enrollment Center. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Health Enrollment Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare National Health Enrollment Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments