The nonstop calls! I have been called every ten minutes, NOT AN EXAGGERATION, for hours, every week day.

I have asked multiple times to be taken off their list and met with either a hang up or a lie.

I have asked multiple times to talk to a supervisor and have been hung up on or told they are the supervisor.

It is interfering with my work and home life. I am sorry I even looked into this program, I will not make this mistake again.

If this continues I will have to seek some kind of legal action for this continued harassment.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of harassing phone calls and rude customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "harassment" of other product. National Health Enrollment Center needs to "to be left alone!!!!!!!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at National Health Enrollment Center.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

Same thing for me, and others in our Senior Living Complex.

LEAVE ME THE "F" ALONE!!!

Naperville, Illinois, United States #1016893

They are doing the same thing to me. Get on no call list 888-382-1222 it takes 31 days to take effect and then you have legal right to sue, per the fcc.

Enumclaw, Washington, United States #1016800

I also have been harassed.Logged on to the FTC website to register my number with the do not call list.

Do not know if it will work.It astounds me that the lowlifes at the NHEC can make any money harassing people endlessly.