I can't get them to stop calling.I've added at least 20 of their numbers to my auto reject list and continue to get 30 calls a day.
I've answered the calls from time to time and was assured my number would be removed from their list, but it didn't help.
I threw the FCC in on the last conversation.Maybe that will help.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "I had not even finished filling out the online sheet when they were already calling me. I talked to the associate by the name of Victor from a Florida call..."
- "On 8/14/13 on the Sirius website I paid my quarterly bill of $53.65. They charged my account 4 payments of $53.65. I was told they would refund my money in..."
- "I purchased a brand new couch and love seat (with a 5 year warranty) It said it was "real" leather, Which is a joke. I've had it for exactly four..."
- "I have wore New Balance leather tennis shoes for years and the last 4 pair i have had came apart after just a few months of wear. The Soles are..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."