National Health Enrollment Center Customer Care Review from Harrodsburg, Kentucky
I can't get them to stop calling.I've added at least 20 of their numbers to my auto reject list and continue to get 30 calls a day.
I've answered the calls from time to time and was assured my number would be removed from their list, but it didn't help.
I threw the FCC in on the last conversation.Maybe that will help.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had a accident where I turned right and was hit by another vehicle turning left. The car turned into my lane and hit me. Please could not do report..."
- "I've been insured twice with Aetna International while working abroad. While the website has evolved somewhat over time, the claims process remains absolutely abysmal. On the positive side, the coverage was..."
- "Got a call for an interview and did my research. Just do a Google search for Bankers Life and Casualty, then click each link, starting at #5 and work down...."
- "Went to look for a new vehicle and ran into a violent registered sex offender as the car salesman. After such I made it known that I was displeased with..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "Less than five years old and the fabric has began to discolor on nearly every part of the furniture. I'm not sure why the fabric has began to turn..."
- "I've sold and bought several things, not to mention, i had great rating. However, today i received an email from them telling me my Chloe bag was not authentic!..."
- "Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Louisville Dr. Rizzo. Dee Dee my lab, retriever mix of 6 years had to be euthanized on 11/30/2014, after being treated by Dr. Rizzo. Dee Dee had..."