National Health Enrollment Center - They are scammers

Insurance Plans Acceptance

They call all the time, they hang up whenever you try to ask for a manager or to be placed on a do not call list, and they cuss and say very unprofessional things. Flood their phone lines! Here’s four numbers that they’ve kept active for a month now:

(513) 657-4233

(800) 606-1671

(763) 762-9091

(800) 262-0925

National Health Enrollment Center - Harassed constantly

5.0

Thousands of calls different numbers tried to block them no relief in site

Product or Service Mentioned: National Health Enrollment Center Customer Care.

National Health Enrollment Center - THE WORST I'VE SEEN!

Insurance Plans Acceptance

This is the first time I've done a review, but had to take the time to let people know how bad and unprofessional these people are. They are thieves AND liars.

PLEASE DO NOT let them take you money. I tried calling back several times to ask to remove my phone number and got hung up on 5 times.

Product or Service Mentioned: National Health Enrollment Center Customer Care.

National Health Enrollment Center - Keep calling me & will not tell me how theyacquired my number!

When I ask them where they got my phone number they hang up on me! This leads me to believe they are trying to steal my personal info. They should be shut down!

National Health Enrollment Center - Scammers

Multiple calls every day from other people's phone numbers and they act like they are providing a service. Violating National Do Not Call list by using the lie that the person receiving the call has asked about plans...again THIS IS A LIE.

The calls have increased since the end of summer and now I feel completely HARASSED! I am now sending weekly messages to the FTC listing all the phone numbers they are stealing to try to drum up money for them selves.

SHAME SHAME SHAME...go get a real job, the US President insists there are plenty out there, go get one. If this is a ligit business, they must have their business model, mission statement evaluated by a real lawyer.

Oh and "Have A Blessed Day", according to their recording.

Product or Service Mentioned: National Health Enrollment Center Customer Care.

Reason of review: Scam calling.

Preferred solution: STOP THE UNSOLICITED CALLING.

National Health Enrollment Center - Continuance unwanted telemarketing calls with rude works

Insurance Plans Acceptance

Everyday I get 10+ calls each from a different number, have pressed 1 to talk to the personnel and once I say please remount number and do not call me they hang up or are very rude!! I feel all these calls are in violation and should stop.

But they don’t I have blocked each and every number from them, well I have about a good 100 numbers blocked.

In need of this to stop. I will file a report and pursue legal action.

Product or Service Mentioned: National Health Enrollment Center Customer Care.

National Health Enrollment Center - I receive calls from this company 10+ times a day

I am so tired of this company. They call 10+ times a day and when i tell them that i have insurance they hang up on me. They are downright rude and pushy

Product or Service Mentioned: National Health Enrollment Center Customer Care.

National Health Enrollment Center - Daily sales calls - I am on the "Do not call list"

A company called "Healthcare Enrollment Center" has been calling me repeatedly every single day for weeks now. I am on the "Do not call list" and have told them so.

They keep calling me, sometimes from same number, sometimes a different number, showing a different state. I have reported the telephone numbers and the nature of the calls to the "complaintsdonotcallgov.com" site. Each day now, when I get the call, I go straight to my computer and report the new call. It is getting to be my "morning routine"...

In the state of Florida, there is a $10,000 fine per phone call for each and every call made to someone who has asked not to be called, and is in fact on the "do not call list"... I am posting this comment in another effort to stop these calls, and to show others, create interest in what is going on.

Either this page supports this, or they don't, either way, your name is being used by telemarketers across the country when making robocalls and sales calls for "health care" purposes. Shocked

Product or Service Mentioned: National Health Enrollment Center Customer Care.

Reason of review: Repeated, daily sales calls to my personal phone.

Preferred solution: Stop calling me or pay me for my time.

National Health Enrollment Center - Found the scammer call center location

Insurance Plans Acceptance

October 10th 2018 they repeatedly called me in the morning and after 4 hours of the initial call with their bot. Instead of a local call this one came from Michigan their current number is (947)2527021.

after a bit of research i found them to be located at 27 S Squirrel Rd Auburn Hills, Michigan. still unclear if that just happens to be just from tracing the number. Other than that Charleston (SC) is the second location choice but not pinpointed. After a bit of persuading I got the man who'se name seemed to be Johnathan and also George.

As acting like a fool to get him into spilling more info about the scam they are running after hours of calling back from multiple phone numbers (thanks internet) it seems to just be two people him and woman going by Alyssa or some other name beginning with an "m" I'm sorry I forgot it. Another of their contact numbers is (570)9210505 Seeing as they will most likely change numbers but i shall continue checking if they still work from time to time. I do believe they can be in the area of Charleston as George who sifting through reddit while scamming i mean "working".

He gave away a hint of his location reading out loud his time and weather temperature which corresponded to being in Mount Pleasant, Sc time and temperature both matched the weather and time 3:26Pm at 75. seriously tired of these scams hopefully someone can do something about them.

I liked: Georges acting.

I didn't like: Laughably extreme high prices.

National Health Enrollment Center - Repetitive calls

I am receiving multiple calls from various numbers in the same area code and exchange. the ftc has been notified.

this company just keeps calling, calling calling. 201-515 2208, 2050 and 1995 so far.

my blocked call list is growing. {{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: National Health Enrollment Center Customer Care.

Reason of review: repetitive calling.

Preferred solution: stop calling me.