*** bags.I received 18 calls in two days on my business phone after telling them I was not interested.

At $1,500 a pop I will be glad to pay an attorney to go after them. After seeing all the complaints including the BBB everyone, who has been harassed by these a--holes should take them to court and shut them down since our government do not call list is useless. They robo call people even when their numbers are blocked (267)507-0325,26,27,28, etc. Nothing but a bunch of scumbags and waste of human skin.

Even their supervisor told me he would remove my business cellphone number for fear of litigation.

They still call so I keep good records to turn over for the court hearing.I suggest everyone do the same.

This reviewer shared experience about "robocalls unwanted" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $10000. The author is overall dissatisfied with National Health Enrollment Center. The most disappointing about obama care from National Health Enrollment Center was unsolicted phone calls and unsolicited phone calls , but reviewer liked annoying. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Health Enrollment Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare National Health Enrollment Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments