I believe they are internet website hackers or at least have hi-jacked Florida Blue Cross.I was trying to log into my portal today and couldnt get in tried several times so I ended up having to call blue cross tech support to reset my account.

Anyway after I did what I needed in my portal, I have received countless phone call at my office today. These people dont care when you tell them to take your name off the list or ask where they got your name.

They will just hang up on you.I have already called my insurance company to inform their IT dept.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at National Health Enrollment Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants National Health Enrollment Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Health Enrollment Center other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments