National Health Enrollment Center - National Enrollment Center
Hi pressured sales tactics using fear and fear of loss, and its only available today BS prices could change etc etc.. They will not send you any information before the sale but afterwards you have 30 days to cancel.. (did not say anything about refund) .. yea and the manager that came on the phone for a TO also identified himself a former WGM for LA Fitness because I too am from the fitness industry.. That was a bad mistake on his behalf.. probably would have a great deal of challenges getting the payments stopped!! LOSER!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Health Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "When i filed my claim with the state farm agent, i explained the situation i was having on my property. At the time i contact the agent we were having water..."
- "My cellular phone was upgraded in may of 2012. Since the. It has been dropping calls to an obscene amount. After multiple phone changes and attempts to fix it, Verizon's..."
- "My belt clip it was broken I wonder how I can get another one ..."
- "I looked up the status of my rebate and the total amount should have been $100 ($10 for each door, purchased 10 doors). You issued a check 9/17/15 for $60.00..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."