National Health Enrollment Center - National Enrollment Center
Hi pressured sales tactics using fear and fear of loss, and its only available today BS prices could change etc etc.. They will not send you any information before the sale but afterwards you have 30 days to cancel.. (did not say anything about refund) .. yea and the manager that came on the phone for a TO also identified himself a former WGM for LA Fitness because I too am from the fitness industry.. That was a bad mistake on his behalf.. probably would have a great deal of challenges getting the payments stopped!! LOSER!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Health Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This complaint is in regards to an automobile accident which occurred on 1-19-2016. In the Police Report it states what Driver#1; which he was dishonest about along with trying to..."
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."
- "After declining to move forward with purchasing a no-name health insurance plan yesterday (9/16/15), I began receiving phone calls from them later that afternoon. Today, 9/17/15, I received my first..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "I have not been able to get any response on the availability of the nu dash cover for a 1995-1999 mitsubishi eclipse found listed for sale on six different websites..."
- "I have purchased a purse back in March from Tanger outlet in Williamsburg IA. As of today I had the cross strap break off of it pretty upset for..."
- "I wrote a FedEx ceo an email stating my situation: Hello FedEx Executive, My name is Colleen Henson and my shipment that was sent through your company was mistreated resulting in the..."