Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I don't know how long this will work but inundate them with calls. 229-299-9946.

Keep them on the phone as long as possible and waste their time. I talked to a Robert for about 20 minutes. They have called me hundreds of times so it's fun to turn the tables on them. They are scumbags.

They are scammers. They are punks that need to be dealt with. A couple of their employees said there were based out of Timmonium, Maryland but Robert said he was in Ft. Lauderdale.

Take a few minutes and call them and bug the crap out of them like they do us.

Time to turn the tables on them people. Have fun!

Review about: National Health Enrollment Center Customer Care.

Reason of review: Robocalls.

Preferred solution: Call them on that number.

Comments

Dark Bulldog, Im sorry you had a bad experience with one of our representatives. This is your call back # 770-905-1905 correct?

I can post the recording of the call on the forum for clarification. It seems you had a bad experience conducting business over the phone, how ever we are a legal and licensed insurance broker.

We do not represent any "single" insurance carrier, but can enroll you into an insurance policy based on your budget and needs. Feel free to call back if you are in need of any health coverage.

to Anonymous #1462648

Yes, please post that recording. Bc any REPUTABLE company holds their customer's privacy as paramount. So you publishing their # publicly on the www speaks volumes about you "company"