They keep harassing with multiple repeated calls every day. Even when you tell them to stop calling, even though you press the automated response until and key in the option to be removed from the call list, they keep calling.

I have been advising everyone I know to never do business with this company. I even called back to ask why they keep calling despite asking not to receive calls, and they simply hang up with you. No response, no goodbye, just a click of them hanging up the call. People should be embarrassed to even work with this company.

I wish someone would shut them down permanently.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with National Health Enrollment Center. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Health Enrollment Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare National Health Enrollment Center to other companies on our site.

Comments