We receive taped phone calls all day long from Tom from healthcare enrollment center.They call on different numbers and if I answer it’s always the same messsge, if I don’t answer they hang up when my machine picks up.

They routinely use false caller Id names, including the place where my daughter works or the nursing home where my grandmother lives. I answered because I thought it was my daughter or grandmother and that is when I discovered they are same messages.

This is outrageous that they are allowed to use fake caller ids just to get you to answer.They should be fined and I should be compensated for harassing phone calls and being deceived.

Again, as a reminder to everyone complaining about this organization: you gave them your personal details, including your phone number when you went to their site in search of insurance. Always do your initial search using a false name and phone number but with your current city location. When you find what you want, go back in and use your real info.

to h.kitchener #1445481

This is false - I have had insurance through my employer for 12 years and have never had a need to find my own coverage. I never went to their site or gave them any of my information. Maybe don't run around 'reminding' people of stuff they didn't do...