National Health Enrollment Center - 6 am phone calls!!!

After declining to move forward with purchasing a no-name health insurance plan yesterday (9/16/15), I began receiving phone calls from them later that afternoon.

Today, 9/17/15, I received my first call at 6:13 am! I told at least six reps to remove me from the list because I was no longer interested.

My cell phone captured ALL of the incoming calls after: 6:15 am, 6:45 am, 6:59 am, 8 am, 8:06 am, 8:17 am, 8:23 am, 8:29 am, 9 am, 9:01, 9:06, 9:07, 9:09, 9:26, 9:30, 9:43, 9:46, 10:13, 10:22, 10:34, 11:26, 11:30, 11:56, 12:27 pm, 12:55, 1:07, 2:29, 2:35, 3 pm, and 3:21 (31 phone calls).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
National Health Enrollment Center Health Insurance
Review category
review #701651

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with National Health Enrollment Center? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 24, 2015 #1038837

I am getting the calls too. The past 24 hours has received 250+ calls. Some not even a minute apart. I have asked to be removed to not avail. I filed a complaint with the national Do Not Call List.

0 0 Reply

Sep 22, 2015 #1037331

I am suffering from the same thing as you are. All the calls are driving me crazy! How do we get this company shut down.?!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to National Health Enrollment Center. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about National Health Enrollment Center.
Filing a new complaint about