National Health Enrollment Center - 6 am phone calls!!!
After declining to move forward with purchasing a no-name health insurance plan yesterday (9/16/15), I began receiving phone calls from them later that afternoon.
Today, 9/17/15, I received my first call at 6:13 am! I told at least six reps to remove me from the list because I was no longer interested.
My cell phone captured ALL of the incoming calls after: 6:15 am, 6:45 am, 6:59 am, 8 am, 8:06 am, 8:17 am, 8:23 am, 8:29 am, 9 am, 9:01, 9:06, 9:07, 9:09, 9:26, 9:30, 9:43, 9:46, 10:13, 10:22, 10:34, 11:26, 11:30, 11:56, 12:27 pm, 12:55, 1:07, 2:29, 2:35, 3 pm, and 3:21 (31 phone calls).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- National Health Enrollment Center Health Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..."
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."
- "On 9/23/16 my automobile was in an accident; which you can see by the photos was a total loss. In the meantime I took out a rental from HERTZ. I..."
- "Hello Everyone. I am an ACN Rep also. Personally I like all the products and services and think they're just great! But I just wanted to say that..."
- "After a long search, I was directed to MyTitleSupport https://www.mytitlesupport.com/volts/index.jsf ...$23, 2 business days to process, waiting on standard mail. Fingers crossed. You can use MyTitleSupport for... Lien Satisfaction - proof your loan..."
- "We bought our GE Cafe gas range/oven in 2008 and were pleased for the most part except for knobs. Beware they break...complete design flaw. The plastic tip where the knob..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."