After declining to move forward with purchasing a no-name health insurance plan yesterday (9/16/15), I began receiving phone calls from them later that afternoon.

Today, 9/17/15, I received my first call at 6:13 am! I told at least six reps to remove me from the list because I was no longer interested.

My cell phone captured ALL of the incoming calls after: 6:15 am, 6:45 am, 6:59 am, 8 am, 8:06 am, 8:17 am, 8:23 am, 8:29 am, 9 am, 9:01, 9:06, 9:07, 9:09, 9:26, 9:30, 9:43, 9:46, 10:13, 10:22, 10:34, 11:26, 11:30, 11:56, 12:27 pm, 12:55, 1:07, 2:29, 2:35, 3 pm, and 3:21 (31 phone calls).

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at National Health Enrollment Center and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants National Health Enrollment Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Health Enrollment Center national health enrollment center health insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

I am getting the calls too.The past 24 hours has received 250+ calls.

Some not even a minute apart.

I have asked to be removed to not avail.I filed a complaint with the national Do Not Call List.

I am suffering from the same thing as you are. All the calls are driving me crazy! How do we get this company shut down.?!