San Francisco, California

After declining to move forward with purchasing a no-name health insurance plan yesterday (9/16/15), I began receiving phone calls from them later that afternoon.

Today, 9/17/15, I received my first call at 6:13 am! I told at least six reps to remove me from the list because I was no longer interested.

My cell phone captured ALL of the incoming calls after: 6:15 am, 6:45 am, 6:59 am, 8 am, 8:06 am, 8:17 am, 8:23 am, 8:29 am, 9 am, 9:01, 9:06, 9:07, 9:09, 9:26, 9:30, 9:43, 9:46, 10:13, 10:22, 10:34, 11:26, 11:30, 11:56, 12:27 pm, 12:55, 1:07, 2:29, 2:35, 3 pm, and 3:21 (31 phone calls).

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

I am getting the calls too.The past 24 hours has received 250+ calls.

Some not even a minute apart.

I have asked to be removed to not avail.I filed a complaint with the national Do Not Call List.

I am suffering from the same thing as you are. All the calls are driving me crazy! How do we get this company shut down.?!

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..." Read more ToCo Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more Globe Life Insurance - Globe Life is refusing to pay life insurance claim Globe Life Insurance "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more