San Francisco, California

After declining to move forward with purchasing a no-name health insurance plan yesterday (9/16/15), I began receiving phone calls from them later that afternoon.

Today, 9/17/15, I received my first call at 6:13 am! I told at least six reps to remove me from the list because I was no longer interested.

My cell phone captured ALL of the incoming calls after: 6:15 am, 6:45 am, 6:59 am, 8 am, 8:06 am, 8:17 am, 8:23 am, 8:29 am, 9 am, 9:01, 9:06, 9:07, 9:09, 9:26, 9:30, 9:43, 9:46, 10:13, 10:22, 10:34, 11:26, 11:30, 11:56, 12:27 pm, 12:55, 1:07, 2:29, 2:35, 3 pm, and 3:21 (31 phone calls).

Review about: National Health Enrollment Center Health Insurance.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

I am getting the calls too.The past 24 hours has received 250+ calls.

Some not even a minute apart.

I have asked to be removed to not avail.I filed a complaint with the national Do Not Call List.

I am suffering from the same thing as you are. All the calls are driving me crazy! How do we get this company shut down.?!

Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies - Farm Bureau Insurance Is Horrible Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..." Read more National Health Enrollment Center - 27 phone calls within a 20 hour period National Health Enrollment Center "I looked into healthcare coverage ONCE on ONE website which resulted in 27 phone calls in a 20 hour period (just recounted, again). For asking to be placed on the..." Read more Assurant Solutions does not fix your appliance even if it's the first claim you have ever made after years of paying for coverage Assurant "We have paid for coverage on our washer and dryer since we purchased them 11 years ago. This is the first time we have ever made a claim and they..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more Red Roof Inn Bwi - MOLD, MILDEW, DRUGS, FLOOD DAMAGE, PROSTITUTION, UNPROFESSIONALISM, VIOLENT FIGHTS ON PREMISES & MORE! Red Roof Inn Bwi "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more