I have asked to be removed from their call list for 5 years and they still call me 10 times a day! When i ask to be removed they hang up on me. When I call back asking to be removed they respond "what do you want?!?" I WANT TO STOP BEING CALLED! These are the lowest of the low. This is the phone number: 321-710-2609

They are really *** and have bad attitudes when you dare to strand up to them. Anyone working for this company should get a life. They are bottom rung dirt bags. I dont have 100 words to explain this situation any more. This is enough. They MUST wbe stopped. CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "violation of my privacy" and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with National Health Enrollment Center. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Health Enrollment Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare National Health Enrollment Center to other companies on our site.

Comments