Aiken, South Carolina

I looked into healthcare coverage ONCE on ONE website which resulted in 27 phone calls in a 20 hour period (just recounted, again).For asking to be placed on the Do Not Call list, I am receiving a lot of phone calls.

At first, I was patient and explained my situation, but this morning when the calls started again at 8am and are still coming (so glad they're calling as I am typing this!!!! WTF? Seriously????), but now I am frustrated, impatient, and a bit ticked off. I am now 28 phone calls in a 20 hour period and requests for do not call are not followed.

Received yet another call as I am uploading a screenshot of my call list.

Only shows (another call) 17 of the now 29 calls.Apparently it can take up to 72 hours for the Do Not Call List to be effective (FYI).

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

And each time they do a new number so you can't block....

Wow.

National Health Enrollment Center - Review in Insurance category from Houston, Texas National Health Enrollment Center "They have called me 6 times today and I have asked and asked for them to stop the girl laughed and hung up I ask for a superior she said..." Read more AARP SCAM to enlist membership of elderly Aarp "I have received several notices that my membership confirmation dues have not been paid. I have never joined AARP as in my situation, none of their benefits would help me...." Read more Review about National Health Enrollment Center Health Insurance from North Las Vegas, Nevada National Health Enrollment Center "I had not even finished filling out the online sheet when they were already calling me. I talked to the associate by the name of Victor from a Florida call..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more