I looked into healthcare coverage ONCE on ONE website which resulted in 27 phone calls in a 20 hour period (just recounted, again).For asking to be placed on the Do Not Call list, I am receiving a lot of phone calls.
At first, I was patient and explained my situation, but this morning when the calls started again at 8am and are still coming (so glad they're calling as I am typing this!!!! WTF? Seriously????), but now I am frustrated, impatient, and a bit ticked off. I am now 28 phone calls in a 20 hour period and requests for do not call are not followed.
Received yet another call as I am uploading a screenshot of my call list.
Only shows (another call) 17 of the now 29 calls.Apparently it can take up to 72 hours for the Do Not Call List to be effective (FYI).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Marketing Calls
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Will never use healthcare.com ever again. 3 calls an hr from 10am to now 2pm. I submitted my # before reading the fine print about various healthcare agents calling even..."
- "Hi pressured sales tactics using fear and fear of loss, and its only available today BS prices could change etc etc.. They will not send you any information before the..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "the tufted fabric is down to the black underfabric (?) in a mere 16 months. this is in the front of each arm where no hands, fingers ever touch...."
- "I placed an order from Avenue.com on October 7th and when I received it, one of the sandals was missing a stone. I returned the sandals and waiting 2..."
- "I purchased a sectional 3pc on 2/5/13 and it has given u oorblems ever since. The store replaced on section at first and we still have issues. The material..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."