I looked into healthcare coverage ONCE on ONE website which resulted in 27 phone calls in a 20 hour period (just recounted, again).For asking to be placed on the Do Not Call list, I am receiving a lot of phone calls.

At first, I was patient and explained my situation, but this morning when the calls started again at 8am and are still coming (so glad they're calling as I am typing this!!!! WTF? Seriously????), but now I am frustrated, impatient, and a bit ticked off. I am now 28 phone calls in a 20 hour period and requests for do not call are not followed.

Received yet another call as I am uploading a screenshot of my call list.

Only shows (another call) 17 of the now 29 calls.Apparently it can take up to 72 hours for the Do Not Call List to be effective (FYI).

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with National Health Enrollment Center and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Health Enrollment Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare National Health Enrollment Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

And each time they do a new number so you can't block....

Wow.