Aiken, South Carolina

I looked into healthcare coverage ONCE on ONE website which resulted in 27 phone calls in a 20 hour period (just recounted, again).For asking to be placed on the Do Not Call list, I am receiving a lot of phone calls.

At first, I was patient and explained my situation, but this morning when the calls started again at 8am and are still coming (so glad they're calling as I am typing this!!!! WTF? Seriously????), but now I am frustrated, impatient, and a bit ticked off. I am now 28 phone calls in a 20 hour period and requests for do not call are not followed.

Received yet another call as I am uploading a screenshot of my call list.

Only shows (another call) 17 of the now 29 calls.Apparently it can take up to 72 hours for the Do Not Call List to be effective (FYI).

Review about: Marketing Calls.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with National Health Enrollment Center?

Comments

And each time they do a new number so you can't block....

Wow.

Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Hole in One International SCAM Hole In One International "Mark gilmartin Hole in One International Odds on Promotions is just full of _________ I recently got a flyer from him saying how he has paid out $50 million..." Read more Review about National Health Enrollment Center Health Insurance from North Las Vegas, Nevada National Health Enrollment Center "I had not even finished filling out the online sheet when they were already calling me. I talked to the associate by the name of Victor from a Florida call..." Read more National Health Enrollment Center - Review in Health Insurance category from Oakwood, Virginia National Health Enrollment Center "This is how many times I've been called by the National health enrollment center in ONE day!!!! They're rude as ***, hang up on you and they'll tell you when..." Read more Roca Labs - AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life Roca Labs "I have been using the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs since Jan 2017. I started with a weight of 217 and my current weight is 178...." Read more Zoom Tan Causes Cancer Zoom Tan "Tanning causes cancer. That's just a fact. According to the CDC: "Using a tanning bed, booth, or sunlamp to get tan is called indoor tanning. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays..." Read more Dhgate - Good Experience Dhgate "Few companies are synonymous with customer service, but DHgate is one of them. The DHgate store with 24/7 live chat is the example of excellent customer service, it serves as..." Read more Aarons - I was sold some damage furniture from your Tifton store and the store manager Mike is very rude about it and calling me a liar Aarons "I constanly ask them since november about fixing the sofa and it took them til yesterday to do so and i refuse to make another payment til it was fixed..." Read more